1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bidroom, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Bidroom as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 7th at 2 P.M. (GMT) and ending October 14th at 11:59 P.M. (GMT).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following steps:
- Following Bidroom on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bidroom)
- Liking the giveaway post
- Tagging an Instagram user (“Friend”) and answering the question provided in a post (both in the comments section of the giveaway post)
The Contestant can enter only once and tag only one Friend.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a two-night hotel stay for two people (without breakfast) at Thermae 2000 (Cauberg 25-27; 6301 BT Valkenburg aan de Geul; Limburg, The Netherlands; https://en.thermae.nl/)
The prize is valid in low season only and is upon the hotel’s room availability. The prize can be redeemed via email@example.com
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Bidroom. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Bidroom’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bidroom to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by the jury. Winner will be announced via Instagram within 7 (seven) days following selection of Winner. Bidroom shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT BIDROOM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Bidroom, anyone acting on behalf of Bidroom, and Bidroom’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Bidroom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Bidroom’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Bidroom may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bidroom. Bidroom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bidroom has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Bidroom reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Bidroom and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of Poland, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Krakow having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Bidroom Poland Sp. z o.o., Aleja Zygmunta Krasińskiego 17 / 2, 31-111 Kraków, Poland. The campaign hosted by Bidroom is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. No purchase necessary.